Who Knows Chet Churchill

5:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
   I sent for business cards today for "Who Knows Chet Churchill". I am excited to give them to Chet. He is his own biggest fan and will do a great job promoting himself and the book I plan to write.
    For the few of you who don't know who Chet Churchill is, he is one of those characters you meet in life that.....hmmm. Well, let me put it this way...I have been telling Chet for several years that I am going to write a book about him, and I'm going to title the book "Who Killed Chet Churchill". The way I see it is, if Chet ever wound up.....ya know....killed, everyone that has ever met him could be a potential suspect. He's just one of those guys that says whatever pops into his head, good, bad, or horrible, but there is something about the guy you just can't help but like, after you get over being mad about the last crude thing he said to you.
   If you are on facebook search for "Who knows Chet Churchill" and "Like" the page, so you can be sure to see updates about the self-proclaimed legend.
   If you know Chet feel free to leave a comment. I am searching for any and all stories that have to do with this man who claims to know just about everyone in northeast Oregon and beyond.

0 comments: