Spring Trips

11:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
   My Albuquerque Visitors Guide arrived in the mail today. I searched for a place to stay in Depoe Bay, without any luck however. The program for the Cowboy Gathering in Ellensburg, with my name in it, was posted on Facebook today, and we had our Philly trip meeting tonight. What an exciting time in my life. I just love it when I have trips planned. It always gives me so much to look forward to.
    I have so much to do to get ready for each one of these events, each one will have such a different feel, not only because of the location, but because of the people who will share these trips with me.
    My first trip will be the Cowboy Gathering in Ellensburg, Washington. Debi and I will be going and setting up a booth of my photography at the art show. We will be there for three nights and will hopefully sell everything we take with us....we'll see. It is going to be a great girls weekend and I can hardly wait!
    I will be home from the Cowboy Gathering for one day and Mark and I will be heading off to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Neither one of us has been to New Mexico, so we are both excited. We will be attending a trailer manufacturing convention, so our days will be filled with trailer classes and trade shows. We are, however, staying an extra day, so we can just explore the city and the surrounding area.
    A couple weeks after we get back from Albuquerque, Mark, Hannah, and I will be heading over to Depoe Bay to meet up with Mark's family for the weekend. Mark hasn't seen his cousins for several years, so it will be nice to get together and have some good times with these good people. Of course I love the coast, so it will be a bonus to be able to spend some time exploring Depoe Bay.
    Mark and I still haven't decided where we will be going on our anniversary...17 years now, wow! Last year we went to Wallowa Lake and it was so nice to not drive very far, so I think we will find some place close this year too. I was looking on http://www.vrbo.com/ and they had some nice places in Walla Walla. That might be fun. Walla Walla is so close that we don't really spend a lot of time there, we just go do what we need to do and then go home. If we were there for a couple days who knows what we could find. Walla Walla, I think that's our anniversary destination, now I just need to convince Mark, and he's pretty easy going, so he will probably think Walla Walla will be just fine.
    I wonder if I will be traveled out before spring even starts.
    Nahhhh!!
    Now its the big one, or should I say "THE BIG ONE"!!!
    Hannah and I, along with Tracy, Dennis, Aria, Lena, will head off for Portland to meet up with the rest of our Philly Trip group, board a plane and head across the country to Philadelphia. It is going to be amazing. I can hardly wait. We have such an awesome group of people going and we are going to create some great memories, forge new friendships and remember our trip forever.
    Wow, that is a lot to cram into just two short months, but I am ready for the challenge....I think I'm becoming a travel writer. Hmmmmmm, cool!

0 comments: