Journey of the Mind

2:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

As I lay on the table, my body becomes putty under her touch. I drift into another realm as she nudges, tugs, pulls and pushes my muscles into submission. My mind fidgets between a world of worries, deadlines, debt, and another place of peace, joy and the complete willingness to surrender completly.
The joyful place wins, as my mind wanders into a peacefulness that only a massage can bring.
While in this state of bliss, I often thank God for her healing hands that I know have a way of making my body function more effeciently, in turn healing the parts that have been wounded.
Today was different that my normal visit. I had ringing in my ears as a result of the auto accident I was in back in June, which is why I came to see her in the first place.
My doctor thought massage could possibly lessen the ringing that was obnoxious come bedtime.
So here I was, feeling like a piece of artwork under her masterful hands. My shoulder and back have been the issue we have focused on for the past seven months, but today after a swedish massage of those areas,(I swear, one of the closes things to hevean has got to be a swedish massage) she began Cranial Sacreal Therapy. I was familiar with this technique, she had used it on several occasions and my physical therapist used this type of therapy each time I went to them during my recovery.
She sat at the foot of the table with both of my heels in her hands. I believe when someone is trained in Cranial Sacrial Therapy they are able to feel the flow of the energy that moves through the spinal cord and throughout the rest of the body.
After several minutes of her holding my heels in her hands, she moved to my hip, she later told me that there seemed to be something there that was blocking the flow. I explained I had fallen in the ice the week before and landed hard on my hip. The practitioner can physically feel the patients body release and the energy begin to flow even more than the patient can usually.
She worked on my face and neck as I lay peacefully between awareness and complete relaxation.
I see a beautiful indigo blue often times during this therapy. It comes in blotches, circles and dots. Today I also saw a sheet of deep crimson red.
I know this isn't my normal travel article, but the moment I left her relaxing space I knew I had in fact been on a wonderful healing journey, and I can hardly wait to travel there again next week.
While laying in bed last night I listened to the ringing in my ears. At times I try to find words to describe what it is I am feeling/hearing. A high pitched ring, that seems to come from the top of my head and down into each ear was still there, although it seemed to be a touch quieter that before. Also there is usually a type of vibrationy hum, that seemed to have lessened considerable.
I highly recommend letting this lady take you on a journey of total relaxation. Please contact me and I will gladly tell you how to get a hold of her.

0 comments: